Special thanks to everyone who made the 18th Annual Art on the Avenue a huge success!
Art on the Avenue is an annual two-night event held in November and attended by some 1,000 Houstonians, showcasing the work of more than 250 local artists in a fine art silent auction. Proceeds from art sales shared between the artists and Avenue CDC.
Avenue CDC is dedicated to revitalizing Houston’s Northside community and to improving the lives of low and moderate income residents. We build homes and communities where families thrive.
Art on the Avenue benefits Avenue CDC, raising funds for:
- Development of affordable single-family homes
- Development and operation of quality affordable multi-family and senior rental housing
- Homebuyer education and counseling programs
- Community building and strengthening civic engagement
- After-school tutoring and recreational programs for residents of our rental communities