On behalf of the communities we serve, Avenue CDC would like to thank our attendees, sponsors, and contributors to our 19th Annual Art on the Avenue fundraiser. The two night event showcased the work of more than 250 local artists in a fine art silent auction. Proceeds from art sales are shared between the artists and Avenue CDC.
Avenue CDC is dedicated to revitalizing Houston’s Northside community and to improving the lives of low- and moderate-income residents. Avenue CDC builds homes and communities where families thrive.
Art on the Avenue proceeds help Avenue CDC:
- Develop affordable single-family homes
- Develop quality affordable multi-family and senior rental housing
- Provide homebuyer education and counseling programs
- Build communities and strengthen civic engagement
- Provide educational and recreational programs for residents of our rental communities